We love tile roofing projects at BNL for a number of reasons.
We’ve listed a few below;
- Tile has an exceptional aesthetic
- Tile roofs can last for centuries
- Incredibly resistant to fire, storm, insect/animal damage
- Increases your home valuation if you ever plan to sell
Tile roofs have been a popular choice for thousands of years, dating all the way back to the roofing supplied for many historic cathedrals throughout European countries.
Clay Tile Roofing
More About Clay Roofs
There are many advantages to installing a clay tile roof. Although, there are some things you need to be aware of beforehand.
Clay tiles are very heavy, & your house must have a structure able to support the weight of the tiles. Consulting with a structural engineer may be necessary. We always recommend exercising precautions when installing clay tile roofing.
There are many different styles & aesthetics, but they’re all built to last & surely a worthy investment.
Spanish Tile Roofing
The classic look of the South, Spanish Tile Roofing is gorgeous & effective.
Repelling water & heavy rain, this style of roof is sure to keep your home safe. Additionally, the materials are sourced directly from the earth, making Spanish tile roofs environmentally friendly & safe.
Benefits from installing a Spanish Tile Roof
- Enhanced Curb Appeal
- Life-span of up to (roughly) 150 years
- Protective from fire & natural disasters
- Low-to-no future maintenance
- Increased home valuation
Concrete Tile Roofing
Concrete Tile Roofing is definitely a good choice due to the following attributes;
- Water, wind & fire resistant
- Versatile material available in many different styles (profiles)
- Class A Fire Rating (Highest)
- Can withstand hurricane-level winds
- 50+ year life expectancy
Metal Tile Roofing
Nowadays, metal tile roofing can be styled to look very similar to the aesthetic of clay/concrete tile.
This makes this roof type a popular choice among those who are looking for something both aesthetic & protective.
Homeowners also boast about reducing electricity costs, due to the energy-efficient nature of metal tile roofing.